1) Upon deplaning, you will proceed through Immigration Control where you will present your Passport and Immigration Form (Mexican Tourist Card) handed out by your airline (BE SURE YOU COMPLETELY FILL OUT BOTH FORMS BEFORE ARRIVAL). Please retain your Tourist Card, as you will need to present it upon your departure from Mexico.
2) After Immigration, proceed to baggage claim.
3) Together with your luggage, you will pass through Customs. In Customs, you will be subject to a random luggage inspection.
4) Once you have cleared Customs, you will pass through two sets of sliding doors. Please ignore the time share vendors located at this area and proceed through the second set of doors where you will find a taxi OUTSIDEthe building. Many taxi stands inside will be soliciting you, however, it’s just easier to walk outside and ask for a taxi. The cost is usually around $45 USD to the Romantic Zone and tip is completely optional in Mexico.
5) Uber CANNOT pick up at the airport unless you choose to walk outside the airport property for your pick up. We don't recommend that you do this unless you have previous experience. You can take Uber on your return to the airport with no issues.
1) The least expensive way back to the airport is with Uber with an average cost of only 40 Pesos or $5 USD.
2) We recommend you program your pick-up times so that you arrive at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure so that you will not have to worry about long queues at check in.
3) Upon Arrival at the Airport, please make sure that you do not leave anything in our vehicle and proceed to your airline counter with your ticket, passport and tourist card handy in your carry-on luggage.
Copyright © 2018 UHAUL SF in Puerto Vallarta - All Rights Reserved.